Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Revenge of the Men's Retreat

As you all probably know, yours truly had indigestion through much of the Men's Retreat. What you don't know is that I have a neck problem that can cause my left arm to ache. A bad golf swing doesn't help. The pain continued Wednesday and was accompanied by new and different pains.

Made the mistake of confering with a wife and a friend and they drove me to Immediate Care where I was scolded by a doctor after the EKG showed absolutely no sign of any scary shit.

The look from the doc when I said that I had been on the coast with the guys for a week eating and drinking less than moderately was enough to make me want to slink out of the office.

I have now added Nexium to my pill box.

50's a bitch.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?