Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Dinner Lineup

Okay, we're heading into the home stretch for our meal negotiations. Here's what I propose:

Wednesday: Assuming I arrive on schedule (2 pm), I'll see if I can pick up a decent rib roast in Morro Bay on my way to the house, and assume responsibility for grilling Wednesday night. The good thing about a rib roast meal is that it will keep decently for a long while if Jeff VS is late arriving (though this may precipitate a wine crisis for the rest of us.)

Thursday: Fish course. I don't care, but Jeff VS and Rich are in charge. (Alternative: Go to SLO for Farmer's Market night, where the eats are fun and the "people watching"--wink, wink, nudge, nudge--is also.)

Friday: Chicken of some kind. Or several kinds.

Saturday:Rack or leg of lamb? Mixed grill?? More beef? Rich's pork ribs? Someone should take dominion. Since there are TWO Weber's available on the deck, maybe we could have a cookoff?

Sunday: YOYOMFs, since I have to leave that morning.
Comments:
I can run with this.

Farmers' Market may be a good call. Might even see my kid there. (no wink or nudge on that one.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?